are you looking for some new must have beauty products? We have reviewed 6 of the latest beauty products to hit the market. From skincare to long hair care, You're sure to find something for you or maybe they are all for you! As well as our review on each of these we will direct you to where you can purchase them on line, Just click on the link underneath the review to buy that product. Ok on to the 6....
- 1. First on our list is this Givenchy "Gelée d'Interdit" gloss balm. It is wax-free and boasts a balm-like, non sticky texture. This super sexy balm gloss will leave you with a glossy, silky smooth, sheer finish and also has strong long-term revitalising and smoothing properties. This is a really great gloss balm!! We say "must have"!
- 2. Next on our list is Dove's "Visible care" toning body wash that is formulated to moisturise and help promote elasticity in your skin. They say that with continued use you can see the difference after just 1 week, well we tried it and noticed a real difference after the first wash. They use technology that goes beyond moisturising to nourish skin deep down, tones and it won’t dry your skin like soap. We recommend this body wash very highly.
You can purchase this toning body wash from: Walmart
and many other high street retailers.
- 3. L'oreal Paris "Everstyle" alcohol-free styling collection is the first alcohol-free hair product range. We all know that alcohol dries out the hair, so clearly is not good to be covering our hair with. So they've opted to ditch alcohol and instead use styling polymers. There is a whole collection of various different products From the Curl Activating Mousse to the Volume Root Lifting Spray, you're sure to find an alcohol-free, hair friendly product for your hair type and styling needs. Any hair product with-out alcohol and therefore less likely to leave us with dry hair, is a definite winner with us!
You can purchase these alcohol-free hair styling products on: Amazon
- 4. Benefit Cosmetic's "Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow!" Foundation. It's an oil-free, light weight brightening foundation that builds from light to medium. It goes on smoothly, is easy to apply, blends well and has a good pigmentation that leaves you with a very natural finish. It also comes in 9 shades. Oh and we almost forgot, it contains SPF 25+++ so no need to worry about suncream when the sun is shining. How Amazing is that?
- 5. Mally's "24/7 brow express" Is a very handy double-ended brow pencil helps create natural looking brows that last. It has a pencil end that allows you to fill in your eyebrows and a boosting powder on the other end to make sure that your eyebrows look naturally groomed with great shape that lasts! This is a must have in your bag item that is very easy and fast to apply.
You can buy this product at: Mally
- 6. To round off our 6 must haves is Nivea Visage Q10 Plus Anti-Wrinkle Pore Refining Day Cream with it's fast absorbing non-greasy gel cream supports your natural Q10 and Creatine, helping fight the appearance of wrinkles. Massage each morning after cleansing gently into your skin to leave it looking younger and firmer.It also has SPF15 UVB and UVA protection. This is a must have anti-wrinkle gel cream and you can get a free sample here, sweet!!